Friday, May 13, 2016

Conics Project: Update #5 - Making the Posters

AHHHHHHHH!

Today was a crazy day.  Some groups were in a state of disaster and others did a great job.  I wish I would've gotten them started on the posters yesterday or at LEAST made them show me everything they were planning to put on the poster.

Some groups didn't finish because they wanted to print everything out in a computer lab but hadn't printed in advance and it took too long.  Some groups didn't finish because team members were absent and they hadn't shared information sufficiently well enough to work around that.

At the end of the day all but one poster hung in the hall and about half of them are good (Bs and Cs), 25% poor (Ds) and the rest are not complete.  I and the co-teacher I work with will be scoring the posters while the students gallery walk so they can get some grade feedback before deciding what to do for their final poster.


No comments:

Post a Comment